1. Walk or jog for 30 minutes at least 3 times a week to improve your metabolism in order to melt away fat.
2. Eat a small handful of almonds every morning. Almonds are one of the healthiest snacks you can eat and the protein is good for burning fat.
3. You can download a Pilates video from the internet. Pilates works on toning your entire body and will improve your flexibility.
4. Add fiber to your diet and lower your intake of the bad carbohydrates. Foods such as white bread, pastas, potatoes, and white rice should be limited. Eat brown rice and whole wheat bread instead. To get that needed fiber, increase your intake of fresh fruits and vegetables.
5. Drink skim milk instead of whole milk. Dairy products often cause bloating and gas.
6. Perform proper crunches at least 3 times a week to train your abs. Avoid sit-ups because they really do very little to firm your stomach.
7. Drink plenty of water. You should be drinking 6 to 8 glasses per day. Not only will it help fill you up so you eat less, but it aids in digestion.
8. Stop eating within 3 hours of bedtime. Not eating late can make a huge difference.
9. Eat smaller meals more often instead of 2-3 big meals per day to keep from having that bloated look and feeling.
Just remember that there's no such thing as losing your stomach fast. You have to work at it daily and remain consistent with your diet and exercise.